Top Tips for Dubai
11th December 2014
Here’s a quick update to let you guys know what I’ve been up to! In between filming for Technobabble on CBBC, I managed to squeeze in a trip to Dubai – this was my third visit, but the first time I’ve been for a holiday and not for work. So I finally had some time to see the sights and take part in some activities! In case you haven’t been (or even if you have), I thought I’d give my own run-down of things to do when you reach this gleaming paradise city!
- Hint hunt – Despite not making the most of Dubai’s glorious climate, this is possibly one of the best things you can do with your friends! It’s a live murder mystery puzzle, where you’re placed in a locked room and have to use your detective skills to find clues and escape.
- Sand boarding – take a 4×4 into the desert and jump on a snowboard, sliding down the sand dunes in style! *Though it will take at least a few days to get rid of all the sand in your shoes!
- Burj Khalifa – Would any trip to Dubai be complete without travelling to the top of the world’s tallest free-standing structure?
- Hotel brunches – Unlimited food, unlimited drinks (including alcohol) – sometimes for pretty reasonable prices too! Need I say more?
- Yacht trips – Get a group of friends together and take a yacht out onto the marina for one of the best sunset views you’ll ever see. Well worth it!
- Dubai mall – This is so much more than just a shopping centre! Within the complex you’ll find an aquarium and an ice rink – not to mention all the shops and restaurants you could ever imagine…